- We need more nice bosses and colleagues we can goof around at around with in our lives and interactive fiction games.
- I appreciate the in between break time from reading. Mixing drinks and doing everyday bartender tasks was a calming experience.
- This may be just my personal taste but I like the idea of each day starting out the same outside the tavern and only changing when inside it.
- The random events popping up on each day made the story more fun and unpredictable. Just like life, you never know what will hit you.
- The new adventurer's nervousness reminded me of myself on my first day at work. A few lines compared to other characters but those lines conveyed a lot about his emotional state at the moment.
- Tutorial in the Arcade doesn't work properly
- Roscoe needs to cool it with deducting coins every time i hit the tavern sign (what? I like how it swings)
- I want MOAR, gimme MOAR content!